Do you know what makes the best Italian pizza? It’s actually the fire wood. If you realized, many foods that is being cooked with fire wood, the taste will definitely never go wrong.
So, where will you go for when you would like to have a perfect Italian’s pizza? Do you have any favorite Italian place that you go to?
If you happen to be around Sri Hartamas, we would recommend you to visit one of this small Italian shops named “Eatalia”. Eatalia, previously known as Pizza Brava Restaurant, is established since 2003, with 7 years experience in serving authentic Italian food, we are specialized in wood fire pizza.
“EATALIA’s definition of Thin Crust Pizza, Just enough of a thin crust to be able to pick up pizza topping and deliver it to your taste buds.”
When you hear about this, you will for sure knows what’s best in this shop. Yes, it is their fire wood pizzas!
The pizzas that is high recommended in this restaurant are:
1) Bresaola (RM 28) served with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, bresaola, rocket and toasted with truffle oil.
2) Verdure – Vegetarian (RM 21) served with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and seasonal vegetables.
For Italians, life is a celebration. There is nothing better than a long evening meal with family and friends, to share and to enjoy fine wine & tasty food Of course beside enjoying their authentic Italian pizzas, they are also specialised on many other Italian foods too. Below are some of the foods that you must not missed!
1) Caprese (RM 28) served with buffalo mozzarella, cherry, tomatoes, basil and extra virgin oil.
2) Funghi Fritti (RM 16) deep fried button mushroom served with tartar sauce.
3) Bruschetta Al Salmone (RM 18) Toast, mascarpone, capers, and smoked salmon.
4) Burschetta Ai Funghi (RM 18) Toast, mixed mushroom and smoked scamorza cheese.
5) Ravioli di Pesce (RM 33) Squid ink seafood ravioli with baby scallops, pink peppercorn and saffron cream sauce.
6) Ravioli di Carne (RM 28) Chicken ravioli with wild mushroom cream sauce.
7) Insalata Di Rucola (RM 22) Rocket salad with pear, Grana Padano and toasted nuts in lemon dressing.
1) Spaghetti Cabonara Di Mare (RM 33) served with fresh mixed seafood, cream sauce and Parmegamo.
2) Spaghetti Al Pesto (RM 22) served with basil pesto sauce topped with pine nuts. Add-on RM 8 for tiger prawn.
3) Gnocchi Al Gorgonzola (RM 25) Potato dumplings with Gorgonzola and cream sauce.
1) Risotto Al Nero Di Seppia (RM 33) Squid ink risotto served with squid.
1) Stinco D’Agnello – Lamb Shank (RM 36). Wood fired oven braised lamb shank in rosemary sauce and mashed potato.
1) Branzino Al Salsa Verde (RM 35). Pan-fried fillet of sea bass with pickles and capers sauce, served with mashed potatoes, baby spinach and almond.
1) Petti Di Pollo Alla Spinaci E Ricotta (RM 28) Chicken Breast Stuffed with spinach & ricotta cheese served with mushroom cream and pumpkin mash.
1) Tiramisu (RM 16) Ladyfingers cookies dipped coffee, layered with whipped mixture of egg yolks and mascarpone, flavor with liquor.
2) Crème Brulee (RM 13) Known as burnt cream rich custard base topped with a contrasting layer of hard caramel.
3) Tartufo (RM 10) Vanilla and chocolate ice-cream with crushed almonds and chocolate powder.
4) Panna Cotta Con Fruitt di Bosco (RM 13). Italian creamy pudding served with black and red berries compote.